This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,263 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,432 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $246,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside)
- Additional Rooms \ Loft
- Common Amenities \ Clubhouse
- Dining \ Kitchen\Family Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Style \ Traditional
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 1681434750
- Zillow Home ID: 82986098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-184K.
Price / Tax History
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32258, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% higher than in Jacksonville, and 282.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32258 home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!