22 Carlton St Salem, MA 01970
|Listing for 22 Carlton St||Not for Sale: $163,530||615 sqft||2||1.0|
- • Cooling: None
- • Year Built: 1900
- • Heating Type: Other
- • Additional Features: Heat,hot water, and snow plowing included in the very low condo fee of $180!
- • Heating: Gas
- • Exterior Material: Vinyl
- • Roof Type: Built up
- • Unit Count: 6
- • Near Transportation: Yes
- • Storage: Yes
Looking for offers! Most aggressive list price in complex! Salem's Seagate Complex is a great downtown location to all the city's great attractions. A short walk to the ferry and train. Inviting and cozy two bedroom with large kitchen. Fur and oak hardwood. Laundry facilities in building and it is NOT coin operated. Lots of storage for each unit. Low Condo fee includes heat to name a few . HOA is self managed through homeowners. Walk up one flight of stairs and you are home!
Neighborhood for 22 Carlton Street
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bentley Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Salem Academy Charter School 6-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Carlton Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Saltonstall School K-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- The Phoenix School PK-3, 5-8 0.9 mi
- Horace Mann Laboratory K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Collins Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.4 mi