The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $557-999K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Northport is $19,957.
Estimated value increase: $8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Northport is $10,512.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- All time views: 2,020
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $865,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $279
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 1500 sqft
- View: Park
- Huge Gunite In Ground Pool
- 12' deep
- Very large Brick and Bluestone patio
- Synthetic Golf Green 19' x 38' plus two large chipping / pitching areas with sand trap
- oversized 2 car garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0404005000100010000
- Zillow Home ID: 59551543
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Northport
Northport Senior High (assigned)9-122.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!