Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-440K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $9.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Meriden is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Meriden is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- All time views: 4,377
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Area Num: Meriden
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Cooling System: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Fuel Tank Description: Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Fuel: Domestic
- Cable - Available
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Active
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Neighborhood: Meriden (27)
- Pool Description: In Ground
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- REO: Yes
- Sewage System: Septic
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Cape Cod
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,377 sqft
- Parcel #: M:627 B:225 L:8-12
- Zillow Home ID: 57928683
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!