Good Neighbor Policy
Hey neighbor! We invite you to ask questions and submit answers on Zillow Advice, but in doing so, we ask that you follow our Good Neighbor Policy:
Be respectful of others:
- Be honest
- Post information that is appropriate and in context with real estate
- Use good judgment
- Think Golden Rule
- Respect the privacy of your neighbors
Not So Good
Please don't post inappropriate stuff:
- Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal
- Any other discriminatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, or libelous content
- Other illegal communication, or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information
- Uploading photos or content that infringes copyright
- Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed in Zillow Advice. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs
The Bottom Line
If we feel any content is inappropriate or off-topic, we reserve the right to remove it and, if we deem necessary, restrict access.
Basically, respect other folks on the site. Be a good neighbor. And, if you see anything that is inappropriate, please report it.
That's it! We enjoy having you here and want to thank you for helping make Zillow more useful for everyone.
The Zillow Team