Public • Grades 9-12 & ungraded789 students • 30 student/teacher
Public • Grades 6-8550 students • 24 student/teacher
Public • Grades K-5602 students • 27 student/teacher
Public • Grades K-1145 students • 22 student/teacher
Public • Grades K-1133 students • 22 student/teacher
Derry Area School District is a school district with 2,245 students. Derry Area School District spends $9,275 per year per student. 38% of students here receive reduced price lunches. The most common ethnicities are White, non-Hispanic and Black, non-Hispanic. Blairsville-Saltsburg School District is a nearby district and rates worse than Derry Area School District. Blairsville-Saltsburg School District's rating is 6 while Derry Area School District's rating is 8.
- Eastern Westmoreland CTC
- Blairsville-Saltsburg School District
- Dr Robert Ketterer Charter School, Inc.
- Greater Latrobe School District
- Ligonier Valley School District
- Greensburg Salem School District
- Homer-Center School District
- Apollo-Ridge School District
- Mount Pleasant Area School District
- Indiana Area School District