Adrienne Siegel is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents in New England. Adrienne is the principal owner of Strawberry Hill Real Estate, an extremely well-respected independent company which she established on Cape Cod in 1991. She maintains the highest professional standards with expertise in marketing, negotiating contracts and financing. Adrienne has participated in the sale of over two thousand properties, uniting satisfied sellers with happy buyers. She is in the top 1% of all agents on Cape Cod, averaging 50 transaction sides annually. Adrienne is conscientious, trustworthy, honest and focused. Adrienne earned a Bachelor''s Degree from the University of Massachusetts School of Education. She is a licensed real estate broker and has been a Barnstable Realtor for 29 years. She is a Realtor member of the Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors, Inc. Her other many professional accomplishments include:
- She is a Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS).
- Graduating from the prestigious Graduate Realtor Institute of Massachusetts obtaining the GRI title
- Receiving the coveted Certified Real Estate Brokerage Managers designation (CRB) Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) assisting the special housing needs of seniors aged 60 and over with real estate counseling, capital gains issues and financial options
- A Certified Buyer Agent Representative (CBR), as well as an (ABR), the only buyer representative designation recognized by the National Association of Realtors.
- Volunteer Instructor for the Barnstable Housing Assistance Corp. advising and guiding first-time home buyers through the entire buying process.
Whether you are looking to buy, invest or sell, Adrienne guarantees superb results for you. You are invited to take advantage of her experience and dedication to provide you exemplary, quality, detailed service with a consistently smooth transaction. She will exceed your expectations and guide you through every step.