Profile picture for Alain Picard

Alain Picard

Zillow All Star

The All-Star badge is given to top contributors of the Zillow community. These are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content. The more and better the contributions, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.

Agent

Designated Broker, Real Estate Managing Broker License/Designated Broker

11 Recent Sales (last 12 months)

Specialties:
Buyer's Agent,
Listing Agent,
Foreclosure,
Short-Sale

Advice

  • (88 Contributions,
  • 3 Best Answers,
  • 14 Helpful)

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

Marketing or Advertising as Lender on Zillow

Answer

If you contact Zillow they should be able to help you with this. When I have spoken with Zillow about advertising in the past they have suggested that I team up with a lender to split the advertising costs so you may want to find an agent who is currently advertising on Zillow in your preferred area and talk to them about partnering up with them.

  (0)
can i cancel buying due to repairs needed after inspection

Answer

If you had an inspection contingency written in with your offer it should say what your options are and what the timelines are for those options. A lot of times you can cancel buying due to repairs needed after you've done your home inspection. I would talk to your agent ASAP and let them know what your intentions are.

  (0)
Am I being impatient? Home listed on mls since oct 4. With 8 showings. Only

Answer

I would say that having 8 showings since October 4 isn't bad. There are many homes that don't get showings at all. I would consider waiting a little longer to see if you get any offers and if you don't then you can talk with your agent about possible reducing the price a little and see if you get any increase in interest and hopefully an offer.

  (0)
Am I being impatient? Home listed on mls since oct 4. With 8 showings. Only

Answer

I would say that having 8 showings since October 4 isn't bad. There are many homes that don't get showings at all. I would consider waiting a little longer to see if you get any offers and if you don't then you can talk with your agent about possible reducing the price a little and see if you get any increase in interest and hopefully an offer.

  (0)