Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $750K in Hercules, CA.
We had great experience with Anita with our purchase. We were very picky on the house we wanted. Anita totally understood our needs. We couldn't attend few of the inspections and she attend on our behalf. She was also very easy to reach. Would highly recommend Anita!
Also her son (Charlie) helped us with our loan. He was also great to work with.
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $325K in Pinole, CA.
Anita is an indefatigable realtor - she worked with me for several months in locating a house to purchase in the Pinole/El Sobrante area. I liked how responsive and available she is, in addition to her wonderful demeanor: friendly, always smiling. The realty "drip" she set up for me (email notification of new listings) was very important in evaluating homes for sale in my area of interest. Anita will respond promptly to the phone and to email. We will text too, if you want (I asked her not to).
Anita also helped to spur the busy lenders to get my loan closed, and was a very efficient as a go-between the title company, the lender and the seller. She is also very knowledgeable about the area and could offer helpful evaluations of the characteristics of different neighborhoods. When she didn't know some detail, she would endeavor to find out and got back to me quickly with an answer. It has been a pleasure to work with her and would recommend her highly as your buyer or seller agent.
Anita is a very responsible agent. She follows through every step of the transaction very well. She tells you what she is working on and what to expect. She communicates with you on a daily basis to let you know what is going on. Anita gets the job done. I am very happy that she was our agent. The transaction went through smoothly. She is the most honest agent I've ever met. Honesty is very important. I will recommend Anita to anyone.
Bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $275K in San Pablo, CA.
Anita helped us find our first home and it has been a pleasure knowing her and we appreciate her outstanding knowledge and being well-informed in her chosen field of a real estate professional. She performs her work in a superior manner and her clients can have that trust in her knowing she will be there for them in buying a home.
Bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $200K in Crockett, CA.
Anita is an exceptional realtor. She takes the time to know me and to assess the kind of home and neighborhood that would meet my needs. Then she works with me to find the right house at the right price and in the right neighborhood. Most importantly, she walks me through the process of getting my house through a Short-Sale with 2 lenders.
She is insightful, supportive and receptive to new approaches of making the deal work. Indeed, she is realtor extraordinaire. I would recommend her to anyone that would want to buy or sell real estate in her territory.
Bought a Condo home in 2012 for approximately $200K in Richmond, CA.
Anita is an ANGEL! She is just finishing up the process of helping my husband and me purchase our first home and I cannot say enough about how amazing she has been throughout the entire process and how completely lucky we feel to have found her. Here are some of the reasons why we will never use another agent, ever:
1) Our home is a short sale and Anita was incredibly patient in explaining everything that entailed to us. We were so new that even the basics were foreign concepts and she never tired of showing us the ropes.
2) The seller's agent was not the greatest and did a lot of things to make the process more difficult. Anita was unerringly patient in dealing with her and beyond professional. She really made everything as easy on us as possible and did everything she could to mitigate the actions of the other agent. Grace under pressure!
3) Our loan officer was really unresponsive at first and Anita was incredibly good at wrangling a response from her and doing everything possible to make sure all the paperwork got through and we had everything we needed to secure the purchase of our home. Everything was pretty time-senstivie and Anita was always on top of it.
4) Anita is also constantly available. She worked with us by phone, text message, and email- whatever was most convenient for us at that particular time. She would also work in the evenings and on weekends, sometimes emailing us as late as 10pm to make sure we had everything we needed. She was also great at checking in and reminding us if something was time-sensitive and if we might not have had the chance to check our emails. She was an absolute life-saver.
5) Even before we agreed to work with her, after our initial call, Anita send us specs on several homes that met our specifications within hours. She was attentive, fast and truly motivated to help us find our home.
6) We offered on another property before securing the property we ended up with. Once we found out our offer had not been accepted Anita found the property we are purchasing within HOURS of it being listed. She also made it a priority to show it to us THAT SAME MORNING. Because we were able to see it first and send in our offer literally within 3 hours of the property going on the market we were able to secure the deal, which was so critical, as the property received quite a few other offers later that evening and the next day. This is completely thanks to Anita being so on top of things, flexible and generally caring about finding us our dream place.
I could go on and on. Anita made us feel so well taken care of and valued. It was such a relief and I always felt that we were in the best hands. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did to make this process easier! You won't regret choosing Anita as your agent, it will be the best decision you made while searching for a home!!!