Profile picture for Arun Arya

Arun Arya's Advice

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

  • 3 Contributions
  • 0 Best Answers
  • 0 Helpful

Arun Arya wrote:

Am I paying too much property tax ?

Definitely too high. Contact the County Assessor's office in your County. There are forms which you may need to fill out for an appeal to reduce the taxes.
January 31 2011