Ashley Willis is a full time REALTOR® with Keller Williams Southwest in Sugar Land. Ashley specializes and is enthusiastic about helping her clients buy & sell in fabulous Fort Bend County, Texas. After moving to Sugar Land in 2011, Ashley fell head over heels for Fort Bend and everything it has to offer. Ashley has a strong passion for what she does- customer service is always her number one focus, and her goal is to create long-term trusting relationships with each of her clients. Ashley's education in design and a love of marketing & advertising, makes her stand apart from the rest.
Ashley is originally from Saint Louis, Missouri, where she was a licensed REALTOR® from 2007 to 2011. Even though Ashley misses toasted ravioli, the Arch, and Cardinals baseball, she loves Fort Bend and already feels like a Texan! Ashley, her husband, Jason and their Wire Fox Terrier, Mildred, reside in the community of Aliana in Richmond.
- She offers unique, strategic & targeted marketing for home sellers--proven to work.
- She not only makes the home buying process less stressful, she educates her clients, so they understand every step along the way. Ashley is very experienced with first time home buyers.
- Ashley has experience with new home sales and is very educated in the home construction process.
- Ashley believes that Fort Bend County is one of the best places to live. She is a diligent tour guide and educator about the different communities. She considers herself a matchmaker for her clients to find a community that best fits their lifestyle.
- She is known for her genuine and candid advise and is a strong advocate on behalf of her clients.
- She is an active member of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and Houston Association of Realtor.
- One of the most important things to Ashley is helping those who are in need and giving back to the community. Ashley is involved with Fort Bend Junior Service League, Hope for Three, Lunches of Love, & Hope Endowment.