- Attorney and Realtor
- Attorney and Realtor
- Grant Van Der Jagt| 352
Real Estate Professional
Realtor & Real Estate Attorney (17 years experience)
- Screen name:Attorney and Realtor
- Member since:11/05/2006
- License #:
- 007584 (Employing Broker)
- 42029 (Law License)
Ratings & Reviews
About Grant Van Der Jagt
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Why choose Grant Van Der Jagt as your Broker?
1. Buyers: Grant's services are FREE: advertisers and sellers pay 100% of the cost.
2. Helping you find the best deal in Colorado is Grant's specialty. If there is a bank, loan broker, title company, escrow company, or closing company that will do the work better for less, Grant will use them, and pass 100% of the savings on to you. He supervises and guaranties his work.
3. He honors our patriots:
If you are active or former Military or a current Government Employee, He will give you $1,000 cash (or certified funds) for your patronage at closing.* This is his way of saying thank you for your service!
4. He gives you the control. If you want a different location, style, price or service provider, he will take your order and execute it without a guilt trip or steering you to a different listing.
5. His loyalty is to you. Since he does not participate in "affiliated business arrangements" or "kick-backs", there is never any guilt in letting you choose your product, service or home.
6. He is a Colorado Licensed Attorney-Realtor with 15 years of experience!
Grant Van Der Jagt is a native of Colorado. He was born in Boulder in 1979. In 1996, he obtained his Colorado real estate license at the young age of 18 and has been an active Realtor since. Although he traveled the world throughout his high school career, studying in many high school systems, he ultimately graduated from Denver's South High School. In 1999, he earned a distributed major at CU in German, Political Science, and Economics, while avidly pursuing languages: German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and French. He earned an MBA from CU in 2000 and an MA in International Relations and Diplomacy at AGS in Paris, France in 2001. In 2004 he was awarded a law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and is a Colorado Licensed Attorney and Partner at Van Der Jagt Law on Old South Pearl St. In 2010, he was awarded the Cosmopolis award in Houston Texas presented by the Wilhelm Scole International. Today, he focuses on expanding and integrating social media into functional systems for increasing public awareness and involvement in society. His dream is to see renewable energy infrastructures like solar as a common concession in real estate closings.
Now, you really have a friend in the real estate business.
Start finding the perfect home or investment by visiting his website.
All tools are FREEThere are no subscriptionsHe has access to ALL COLORADO HOMES for sale in MLS.