I've been a full-service, Realtor-of-Choice
for 15 years
, closing over $30 million
in home sales by putting my clients' interests ahead of commissions
. I know the ins-and-outs
of the real estate market specific to the San Fernando Valley, Hollywood Hills
areas of Los Angeles
I've built a thriving business, focusing on client service excellence, community visibility and developing a referral network of professional relationships. I've pioneered a sophisticated, distinct brand image to elevate my business above the competition, resulting in capture of market share and driving market pricing. I skillfully marry market research data with my intuitive understanding of the sales lifecycyle.
For SELLERS, I will:
For BUYERS, I will:
- Find the right home to fit your needs using my extensive knowledge of the market.
- Keep you up-to-date with new listings, so you don't miss out on opportunities.
- Guide you through the tangle of home-buying procedures and activities.
- Negotiate your purchase so that your interests and requirements are successfully met.
- Navigate through the complex maze of escrow.
I've been a homeowner living in Los Angeles and the Valley for over 20 years, having moved here from Germany where I completed my MBA degree at Thunderbird School of International Management. I demonstrate my commitment to the community by serving on the Boards of the Studio City Residents and Beautification Associations, volunteering for the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and GLAAD, and working with former life-term prisoners at Francisco Homes in south Los Angeles. I'm a volunteer marketing/fundraising consultant with Save LA River Open Space.