Baxter CarterRealtor (36 years experience)
- Baxter Carter
- Baxter Carter
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Consulting
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
- Farmville Native Resident, Married with 1 Awesome 11 Year Old Son with Wife Elizabeth, Attorney Practicing in Farmville.
- Emory & Henry College, BA in History
- Farmville Area member Lion Club
- Avid Tennis Player & Amateur Golfer
- National Association of REALTORS Member Since 1977
- VA Assoc of REALTORS, South Central Assoc of REALTORS, Roanoke Valley Assoc of REALTORS & Local MLS Member
- Residential, Land, Commercial & New Construction Specialist
- Specializing in Farms, Investment, Retirement, Golf, Patio, Villas, Lake, View, Country Club & Luxury Properties
- For all Your Farmville Area Real Estate Needs . . . Contact Baxter Carter . . . Farmville Area Specialist!
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Farmville real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Farmville areas, please contact me.
Listings & Sales
Active Listings (16)
No sales history on Zillow