Bill knows that buying or selling your home can be one of the most important transactions in your lifetime. Whether you're just starting out, trading up, relocating, or making a lifestyle change, you can count on Bill to go above and beyond the call of duty to make your deal a success. In addition to being a realtor®, Bill is a licensed general contractor and a certified home luxury marketing specialist. He is able to provide superior service, and pay attention to every little detail, simply because he has intimate knowledge of every step in the process. Bill's expertise also provides an impressive networking team to help his clients have the best experience possible when it comes to buying or selling a home.
- Multi-million Dollar Realtor®
- Licensed General Contractor
- Certified Home Luxury Marketing Specialist
- Parkland Resident since 1995 and South Florida Native
- Re/Max Platinum Club, 100 Percent Club, and Top Parkcreek Office Producer
- Member National Association of Realtors®, Southeast Florida Board of Realtors®, Gold Coast Builders Association, Parkland Chamber of Commerce
- More than 90% of business is from previous clients
- Certified Home Luxury Marketing Specialist *Member of Parkland's Historic Society
I know selling or buying your home is all about timing. So relax, when the time is right simply call me for a friendly review. I look forward to your call.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
As a native of Broward County, Florida, Bill Sohl is an expert in all of Broward County citied, but specializes in North Broward cities: Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Margate, & Boca Raton (Palm Beach County.)