Real Estate Professional
About Bill Allen
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
I'm Bill Allen, and I can help you get there.
Whether you're choosing and buying a new home, or selling a home and moving on, I can help make it easier. Many of my clients become my friends.
You're not just looking for a house - you're looking for a neighborhood, a lifestyle, an investment, the resources to make your life work. A new life.
I'm a longtime Boulder resident, a successful Realtor here for more than 20 years, a former designer, builder and developer, a patron of the arts, a runner, a dad of two kids who've gone through Boulder schools. I stopped here on my way to California years ago and never wanted to leave. I'm a top producer for my office - the highest-volume RE/MAX International office in the United States - and a top-rated Realtor nationwide.
I love what I do. I'm excited about helping people find the home they want or sell the home they have. I care, I understand. I get it.
When you're looking for a new home, you need to know about building and zoning, neighborhoods, health care, recreational opportunities, school choices, even finding restaurants. I'm connected with lenders, builders, lawyers, inspectors, appraisers, zoning officials and all the others you may need to make your dream a reality.
My past clients are my best source of business. They refer me to their friends. I'm pleased that I now help sons and daughters of my original clients to find their first homes. I know Boulder's houses, from the most expensive to the best bargains, and my association with RE/MAX International links me with top brokers everywhere in the United States and around the world. If you need relocation information, I have it.
I believe in green building and sustainability. I built the first award-winning passive solar home in Boulder County and owned and operated the first domestic solar design and Installation Company in Boulder.
Take a minute to read my client testimonials - they'll tell you more about what it's like to work with me testimonials
More about who I am:
- I stopped in Boulder on the way from Boston to Sausalito in a VW bus, and never left.
- I worked with hammer in hand building homes, operated my own construction company and built custom homes and remodeling projects, including high-end specs and commercial renovations.
- I developed an early interest in energy conservation, owned and operated the first solar energy company in Boulder and designed and built the first passive solar house in Boulder County.
- When I got my real estate license, I learned that business in tandem with construction. I raised two kids here and got to know practically everybody in the area.
- I belong to the Boulder Road Runners, a recreational, competitive and social running group. We meet Sunday mornings for a run and cinnamon rolls.
- I enjoy photography and the visual arts, have taught photography and love to photograph in black and white at rodeos - the smaller, dustier and out of the way, the better - throughout the Western states. My rodeo shots have been exhibited locally and internationally, focusing on the authenticity and concentration of contestants and workers behind the scenes and their families.
- I look forward to taking a landscape painting course, so I can learn to paint Western landscapes.
Specialties & Service Areas
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent