Boston Reid began his professional life as a successful NASCAR driver. Following a shift into a career as a REALTOR®, Reid earned the title of 2010 Vane Mingle Rookie of the Year by the Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association. In 2011, Reid teamed up with Frank Bolter to form Lead 2 Real Estate Group. Reid quickly out-paced his colleagues in one of the most challenging economies and real estate markets in several generations closing 33 transactions during the first full year he was a REALTOR®. Learn more about Boston at
- 2014 & 2015 CarolinaMLS Board of Directors
- 2012, 2013, & 2014 Recipient of Charlotte's 5-Star Award for Overall Customer Satisfaction
- In 2014, Reid was in the top 2.4% of realtors in Charlotte MLS based on volume sales.*
- Boston was able to get an average of 97% of asking price on his listed home in 2014.*
- Sold 30+ homes each year from 2010 through 2014
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Specialist
* Data courtesy from CarolinaMLS.
* On average in 2014, Reid secured 97% of asking price of his listed single-family homes.
* Total sales volume of single family homes sold reported by CarolinaMLS.