The San Antonio Business Journal ranks Carey Morgan in the Top 50 real estate agents in San Antonio with over $10M in production for 2013. Her priority is to use her expertise to assist her clients in the process of buying or selling a home and to make the experience as pleasant as possible.
Paramount in her approach is embracing the benefits of technology to allow for prompt and flexible communication. Carey takes time to listen and address specific concerns while providing up-to-date market information. Her experience and integrity, coupled with the resources and support provided by the Phyllis Browning Company, means she can provide the very best to her clients.
Giving back to the community is very important to Carey. She does so through work with the Witte Museum''s Quillin Society, a voting member of Impact San Antonio, and as a volunteer at St. Mary''s Hall.
Carey has earned the following honors, designations, certifications, and awards:
* Top 50 agent in San Antonio (San Antonio Business Journal) 2013
* Platinum Top 50 Finalist 2013-2014
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS designation)
* Graduate 2012 Texas Real Estate Leadership Program
* Graduate Realtor Institute
* Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
* Certified Home Marketing Specialist
* Senior Real Estate Specialist