Superb customer service and attention to buyer's interests and search criteria. She is a solutions-driven professional who has made our lengthy (and sometimes challenging) home search process a pleasure. She has shown us homes we would not have considered earlier, but then found her suggestions to be well suited to our lifestyles, budget, and aesthetic. We continue to work with Carol because of these qualities and her unfailing optimism and expertise.
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $350K in Purcellville, VA.
Carol was a great help to us with our home search. In this market it is not always easy to determine the value of a property or to find exactly what you want. Carol was able to get a good feel for the type of home that we wanted and got us into several properties that met our criteria. When we decided that we wanted a fixer upper Carol was also able to provide us with a selection of contractors in the area who would be able to assist us. She was available day and night to deal with my questions. We really appreciate all that she did to get us into a house.
Some of the things I liked about Carol's representation:
- She was a straight shooter when it came to telling it like it is when it came to pricing, staging essentials/non-essentials, and the reality of the marketplace.
- She was always prompt in communicating with us, regardless of whether the matter was crucial or trivial.
- Whenever we expressed inexperience; she calmly provided us with the background, choices and guidance on why we might choose one path over another.
- She was never pushy with what might have been her choice of the way to do things, rather she always embraced our choices. (There is only one element in our selling process where, perhaps, I wish she might have exercised a more persuasive voice: replacing the existing kitchen appliances with new right from the start. We will never know the outcome of whether the house would have sold sooner, however, I wish we had not delayed that decision. For the modest investment, I recommend it.)
- She kept us abreast of the feedback from potential buyers and their agents.
- She went above and beyond on many occasions when we were not available to put our property in good status for buyer appointments - moving storm tree debris, etc.
- She helped keep the offer/contract process flowing smoothly.
Sold a Single Family home in 2011 in Bluemont, VA.
Carol is an outstanding agent. Professional in every way, Carol has represented me in several recent real estate transactions. I appreciate her dedication, expertise, patience, savvy and trustworthiness. Her general knowledge of the area and networking capabilities have proven to be instrumental in making connections with local resources and contractors. I have wholeheartedly recommended Carol to family and friends with confidence and will continue to do so.