Why choose Carolyn as your real estate agent? For one thing, Carolyn will save you money!
Sellers pay as low as 1% commission at closing, keeping you from wasting thousands' of dollars in listing commission. Maximum commission 3% TOTAL.
Buyers services are FREE, plus FREE APPRAISAL (up to $400), NO broker or transaction fee (most Realtors charge buyers and sellers $295 - $350 per transaction); saving you up to $750.00! Some restrictions apply.
Carolyn really listens to you and will work tirelessly on your behalf. Most importantly, Carolyn is passionate about this huge responsibility in finding and selling homes for families and enjoys what she does every day. Everyone deserves to be a homeowner. Carolyn is here to make that happen.
Carolyn has the knowledge, resources, and expertise to market your home effectively, and to help you choose the right neighborhood for you and your family. She also uses the latest Internet marketing tools to expose your property to the widest possible range of qualified buyers.
Carolyn believes that real estate is much more than simply buying or selling a home. To her, a key element of real estate is developing relationships and building trust with her clients. When you meet Carolyn you will quickly realize you have gained a true friend! She knows how to listen and always puts the needs and wants of her clients first. Carolyn truly enjoys working with her clients and helping them through the process of buying or selling a home.
Carolyn is pleasant, professional, hard-working, enthusiastic and organized. She is also laid-back with her clients, fierce when representing your interests, and aggressive when negotiating on your behalf. Carolyn will always tell you both the good news and the bad.
Carolyn believes that buying and selling homes is serious business, which means:
· You shouldn't be pressured into making decisions before you're ready.
· You should be the one making the decisions. Carolyn's job is to make sure you have the necessary information to make good decisions
· Your needs are put ahead of everyone else's, including Carolyn's. So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Polk County or Central Florida area, please contact Carolyn Christian. You will be glad you did!
Carolyn's professional affiliations:
· Lakeland Association of REALTORS ®
· Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS ®
· Florida Association of REALTORS ®
· National Association of REALTORS ®