Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $600K in Camarillo, CA.
We lived in NJ and were looking to buy a house in Camarillo (before our move to CA), which we did through Carolynn during the period of Sept 2012 through March 2013. So we needed a lot of help to scope candidate houses since we were remote. In addition, the market in Camarillo during that period was CRAZY, with almost zero inventory (in the category we were looking for), and with newly listed houses attracting several multiple bids the very day they were first listed. I truly believe that we would never have connected with a house under these circumstances with about 90% of expected realtor services.
We did grab a house only because of Carolynn's excellent services. What made Carolynn excellent were:
- very knowledgeable about the area
- very, very attentive to immediate reaction to new listings, over period of several months
- outstanding skills in terms of networking with and interacting with other realtors. I believe a main reason we got our house was that Carolynn was able to establish good rapport with the selling agent.
- she personally visited each house as soon as she got wind of it, sometimes even before it was being shown.
- she left flyers in mailboxes houses in areas we wanted, asking for info on pending sales.
- she would walk through a house and Skype the walk-through and/or take photos and send via email.
- when we encountered the house that we eventually closed on, we initially passed on it for unrealistic reasons, and Carolynn firmly pushed back to make us consider the realities of the market, etc. As a result we bid on the house, and got it. (We flew out from NJ to see it in person.)
- Carolynn's rapport with the selling agent went a long way in avoiding a bidding war on the house.
Bottom line: We are the fortunate owners of a new home that we LOVE. I doubt we would have been so successful without the "above and beyond" services from Carolynn.
Bought a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $350K in Indian Wells, CA.
Carolynn is everything and more that you would expect from a real estate agent. She asked pertinent questions regarding what we were looking for in a home and was able to narrow down our search catering precisely to our needs. She gave a wonderful overview of the area so that we felt like locals instead of newbies. She was a powerhouse in negotiating and thorough in detail. Carolynn was in constant contact with us throughout escrow and her friendly, professional demur was comforting knowing that we were in always in good hands. I highly recommend Carolynn Cozen.
Bought a Condo home in 2013 in Cheviot Hills, Los Angeles, CA.
We recently worked with Carolynn on our home search and she ensured the experience was as smooth and seamless as possible. Carolynn is very knowledgeable about the markets in West LA where we focused and she has a ton of real estate experience which made the process very easy to understand and navigate. We were first timer homebuyers and she walked us through the entire process and made sure we understood everything and were completely comfortable. Carolynn was professional, responsive and, most importantly, very effective in helping us find the home we were looking for. Five stars.
Sold a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $2.6M in Malibu, CA.
Carolynn Cozen priced our home to sell for maximum value in minimum time! She did effective and extensive marketing, was present at all showings and gave us feedback after each. When we had a qualified buyer she was indispensable in assisting us with the negotiations. The escrow went smoothly due to her ability to keep communication with all parties open and amicable.
Showed home in 2013 in Las Flores, Malibu, CA 90265.
Carolynn Cozen is amazing. My husband and I needed to move fast and I called her about a particular area and she called me back within 5 minutes and answered all of our questions we had regarding properties in the area. She was so knowledgeable and so patient with us. We must have called her at least 5 times within 30 minutes and she was great!!!