Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
| Our mission is to provide careful and objective|
home inspections backed by our professional
experience and commitment to you, the client.
John`s background in the building trades
spans twenty seven years. He founded and ran his own
ceramic tile and stone contracting business for nineteen
of those years. Attention to detail and fine craftsmanship
has been John's claim to fame.
For your humble cave or your elaborate castle,
John assures you of individual attention and dedicated service.
EVIDENCE OF JOHN'S COMMITMENT TO YOU:
THE PROCESS OF CERTIFICATION:
- member in good standing of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
- fully licensed by the State of Arizona
- fully insured (General Liability and Errors & Omissions policies)
- fulfills at least 20 hours of continuing every year, assuring you of the latest updates and knowledge from the home inspection industry
- inspections exceed the requirements of the Arizona Standards of Professional Practice and NACHI Standards
- Arizona Board of Technical Registration License #46760
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors Certified Inspector (NACHI) #07032201
To become a certified Home Inspector in the State of Arizona, you must complete and pass a course of study in home inspection. Additionally you must pass the NATIONAL HOME INSPECTOR EXAM, have a full DPS and FBI background check and be mentored by a certified and licensed inspector performing actual inspections in the field.
As an active member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), our commitment to our client is an ever-evolving endeavor. To maintain this status, yearly exams must be successfully completed and continuing education hours logged. This is to ensure the integrity and professionalism of all the men and women in NACHI. This organization (largest in the United States, and is worldwide) enhances the home inspection industry and constantly strives for excellence. NACHI members adhere to the strictest code of ethics. The inspectors are objective and we work for our clients exclusively. Adhering to the State of Arizona Board of Technical Registration (BTR) standards of professional practice and rules of professional conduct, along with the strict guidelines of NACHI, assures you of a thorough, concise and honest evaluation of the property in question.