Chris SalvettiMore Less
Santa Barbara Office
A little bit of history...
Chris has a varied and eclectic background including...
* Master's Degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology
* Owner/Vice President of Raphaels; an import and design company.
* Over 17 years of multi-faceted success as National Account
Manager, Network Sales Manager for specific companies.
* VP, General Manager, Children's Broadcasting Company.
* Chris consistently meets and satisfies the needs of her
* Chris is not afraid of hard work.
* Chris is an excellent communicator with great knowledge of the
real estate process.
* She is easy going and down to earth.
* Chris troubleshoots problems and saves you the headaches, and
takes care of all details from initial consult to close of escrow and
has even been seen moving a box or two or three.
* In the previous year, Chris has listed and sold properties
including probate, investment and single family residences.
* Chris has lived all over the United States including Carmel,
Seattle, Boulder, Minneapolis and Santa Barbara.
* She loves working with first time and out of town buyers.
* Chris is married, lives in Santa Barbara and has one daughter.
What her clients have had to say...
* "As far as staying in touch throughout the transaction-Chris
didn't quite move in with us."
* We think she had to do a bit of troubleshooting, but didn't
bother us with the details."
* "I would definitely recommend Chris." Chris epitomizes the
motto, "tell me what you want done and I'll do it."
* "During the time that we were out of town, her warmth and
consideration was so evident even over the phone."