"I am 100 percent committed to providing premier and quality service to every one of my clients," says Christopher Walsh, one of RE/MAX of New Jersey's most successful and dedicated real estate experts.
Christopher Walsh is known for his utmost professionalism, strong marketing skills, extensive knowledge of the area and precisely focused attention in representing buyers and sellers alike. Christopher is a premier listing expert focusing on all aspects of residential and income producing properties throughout Monmouth County and New Jersey.
Recognized as the #1 Middletown Realtor in overall sales volume for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Christopher has sold over $175 Million worth of real estate since launching his career in 2003. A member of the Monmouth County Association of Realtors, he has been ranked in the top 1 percent for overall sales volume Nationwide in 2012 and 2013. Additionally, Christopher has been awarded the RE/MAX Distinguished Service Award, RE/MAX Hall of Fame inductee (2010), and was recently the recipient of the impressive RE/MAX of New Jersey Chairman's Club (2013). Christopher has been a county real estate leader maintaining the NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award Gold Level 2010-2012 and excelling to Platinum Level in 2013.
Christopher Walsh is a Monmouth County native who attended Rutgers University and earned a BS in Business and Environmental Economics in 2003. After college, Christopher returned to Monmouth County to pursue a career and long time passion in real estate. Without any roots or prior ties to the real estate industry, during his first year he personally purchased property in Monmouth County, while at the same time closing nearly $10 Million in sales. This allowed Christopher to establish himself as a stunning new up-and-coming real estate entrepreneur.
Backed by the extensive resources available through the RE/MAX support network, Christopher is able to provide reliable, informed, and professional service to each of his clients and over the past 11 years he has built a solid reputation that has earned him an extraordinary roster of repeat and referral business.
As Broker/Owner of RE/MAX The Real Estate Leaders, Christopher has earned the following awards and achievements as a New Jersey top real estate professional:
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club 2012-2013
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2008-2011
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee 2010
- RE/MAX Distinguished Service Award 2009
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Platinum Level 2013
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Level 2012
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Level 2011
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Level 2010
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver Level 2009
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver Level 2008
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Level 2007
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver Level 2006
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver Level 2005
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Council of Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified EcoBroker
- Monmouth County Association of Realtors (MCAR) Managers Committee 2014
- Monmouth County Association of Realtors (MCAR) Grievance Committee 2014
- Founding member of the Middletown Business Association
- Rutgers University Class of 2003 Business & Environmental Economics