Professional, Friendly Assistance
Thinking of buying or selling a home? Let's talk! Selling or buying property can be a time-consuming, stressful process. How I can help....
- Advise local market conditions and comparable home values in your area & Help you achieve an appropriate listing price.
- Recommend best way to present home and refer outside services such as painters etc.. when necessary.
- Coordinate preparation of forms, documents, prepare disclosure and any other required documents.
- Create advertising materials and arranging for photographs (interior and exterior).
- Place ads on the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and in other websites including but not limited to Craigslist and other social media. Mail postcards to to potentially interested buyers.
- Set-up and arrange showings of your property at your convenience if property is occupied or -- if vacant property provide a a lockbox for use by other Realtors, and meeting with buyers who don't have representation by their own agent.
- Hold open houses, possibly including weekday open houses for other real estate brokers to visit and weekend open houses for the public (which involves many tasks, such as arranging for advertising and putting out signs in advance, and providing food for the broker's open houses).
- Receive and advise all offers to buy your house.
- Help you to evaluate each offer and advise on whether to accept or reject an offer outright or make a counteroffer.
- Negotiate with buyer/buyer's agent to complete purchase contract and any other forms necessary.
- Be available for any necessary inspections and appraisals. Assist in other necessary steps to complete the closing process & attend closing.
Call 828-712-0615 or visit www.findahomekwrealty.com today!