Meet the Business Owner:
As a Denver area native Chris is familiar with the variety of opportunities the Denver front range region presents. He has lived in both the suburbs and the City of Denver, so understands both urban and suburban locations. Buying a home is an investment of time as well as money, and Chris understands that your time is valuable. Communicate with Chris via email, text, social media, or phone; and expect quick responses to your questions and concerns. Chris does his homework and research so that his clients can optimize their time and be assured of their choices. He takes great pride in providing the highest level of service to help his clients reach the maximum possible outcome regardless of their price point.
In his free time, Chris enjoys hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing, and walking the dog around his neighborhood with his lovely wife. He also loves his downtown church, and spending time with his family in Parker and Aurora.
Helping people buy and sell homes in Denver.
Assisting home buyers in the home purchase process:
1. linking home buyers with lenders
2. familiarizing home buyers with the regional options available in and around the city of Denver,
3. finding homes for sale in the MLS that fit home buyers' preferences
4. viewing lots of homes for sale at times that best suite the clients to find the best options
5. negotiating the best potential price and condition for the desired home
Assisting home sellers in the home sale process:
1. helping home sellers derive the most marketable price for their home
2. helping home sellers understand what will make their home the most desirable
3. marketing the home to attract the most potential buyers
4. negotiating the highest price for the home seller