Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Foreclosure
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
A Prudential REALTOR®
• A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
• The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
• Loyalty to clients;
• Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
• Cooperation with competitors;
• Truthfulness in statements and advertising;
• and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients. Designation
• To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.