I am a lifelong Boulder County resident. Living in Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette and Longmont. Graduate of the University of Colorado Business School and have been serving the Real Estate needs of Northern Colorado for over 21 years. 95% of my business is from the thoughtful referrals of satisfied clients and customers. Contact me and find out that customer service is not a thing of the past.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Northern Colorado real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Northern Front Range areas, please contact me.
- Business Degree included education from Brigham Young University Provo and University of Colorado Boulder.
- Adult leader Longs Peak Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Longmont, Colorado, and National Realtor Associations
- Voted top 10 in Longmont area in the "Best of the Best" publication for multiple years
- Voted by my customers in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 5280 Magazine survey as 5 Star Realtor in Northern Colorado.
- Designations include: Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), E-Pro (technology designation), and Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)