Welcome and thank you for visiting me! I am a Realtor withHemphill and Moore Realty & Auction. I came from Argentina in 2001 to enjoy the beauty of this country which I’ve always loved. I was a Surgical Technician for 10 years and decided that it was time to take a little turn on my career and life. I became a Realtor in the State on Florida in 2005 and then move to the State of Tennessee where I plan to stay for good! I speak fluently English and Spanish, which offers my clients a broader service since I can communicate and negotiate in their own language. This is very important since Real Estate transactions can be stressful and confusing if you don’t understand the terminology. I am a very enthusiastic and dedicated agent who is always putting my customer’s interest first. I understand how important it is for you as a seller or a buyer to have close contact with your realtor. Therefore, I like to make myself available at any time whether you need to discuss an important matter or just have a simple question. I am looking forward to helping you have a fun and stress free experience during your next purchase or sale.More Less
* Member of the Sumner County Association of realtor.
* Member of TAR: Tennessee Association of Realtors
* Member of NAR: National Association of Realtors
* Member of NAHREP: Hispanic Association of Real Estate Professionals
* Member of TAPIT: Tennessee Association of Professional Interpreters and Translators.