www.mikehardiman.com http://www.weichert.com/search/agents/AgentProfile.aspx?site=wdc&agent=0584R More Less
These are my commitments to you: to under-promise and over-deliver, to make the best deal for your personal and financial situation, and to combine positive results with minimum stress.Professional Experience
- 15 years expertise as owner/operator of rental properties in Washington, D.C.
- 5 years experience as secretary/treasurer of condominium association
- On schedule and on budget home renovator in Washington, D.C.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Washington, D.C.
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS (GCAAR)
- Member, Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Member, National Association of Independent Landlords
- Rental Management Certification, Washington, D.C.
Areas of Expertise
- Condominium association finance and operations
- Budget and cash flow planning for single family and multi-unit homes
- 20-year resident of Capitol Hill as renter and homeowner
- Volunteer for 12 years, annual Capitol Hill Home and Garden Tour
- Member for 17 years, Capitol Hill Restoration Society
- B.A., Drew University, Madison, New Jersey
- Weichert University Fast Track Program
- Various real estate, business, and auditing courses
- Former Congressional staff, federal contractor for DHS and DoD
- 26 months service in Iraq with Departments of State and Defense