- Denise Guiducci
- Broker, Partner HHB Partners, Inc. Realtors
- Downtown Central Business District Cincinnati's Top Luxury Condo Sales Person
- Recently left Coldwell Banker where I was in their top 14 for 3 years while a Broker there and their No. 1 Agent in Downtown.
- In upper 7% of NRT Corporation worldwide sales
- New Project Management expertise selling out 9 city condo projects
- Sold out Lofts at Fountain Square in 2013 within months
- McFarland Lofts last project to sell within a year in 2011
- Schoolhouse Lofts in East Walnut Hills sold out in months in 2012
- 2011 Top 30 sales person and Diamond Club honoree.
- University of Cincinnati Marketing Degrees
- Consistently top sales person in Cincinnati and Ohio Realestate since started in 1998
Started as a Realtor in 1998 and became one of the top 1% of sales people in Cincinnati. Denise & Alan recently merged their RE/MAX CityWide office with Coldwell Banker in 2011. I joined HHB Partners in July 2014 as Alan retired and to take advantage of their superior customer service abilities and top notch adminstrative assistance. Denise previously spent 20 Years in the Chemical Industry and her last assignment was the North American Business Manager for a major international surfactant manufacturing company.
Alan Guiducci is Denise's life and business partner of over 30 years. Alan recently retired to take care of health issues. He graduated from Ohio State and spent 20 years in the banking and insurance management business.
Kim Plunkett my new assistant offers 20 years of expertise working with top Brokers, Susan Haas and Chip Hunter. Besides being just a wonderful person to work with, she offers top writing skills for marketing an incredible work ethic and will be the edition I looked for to replace Alan for closing skills and additionally help me with marketing. We offer the technology and market savvy to aggressively market and sell your property or find the perfect place for you to live!
HHB Partners is located on Madison Road in East Walnut Hills just 7 minutes to Downtown Cincinnati and a few minutes to Hyde Park.