* Very detailed & thorough
* Always active & tracking as she fully represented our best interests
* Directly watched over property as our primary residence was
800 miles away. Just imagine the greatness of listing with DL.
* Prevented us from "being in harms way."
* Continually presented other options & considerations to
successfully market the property.
* Did not jump on the "we must lower the listing price"
bandwagon. Only approached this necessity only when it was
100% justifiable with objective evidence.
* NEVER, NEVER let up or decreased her fully comprehensive
efforts & ideas even in a very tough seller's market.
Danielle has a strong commitment to providing the best possible service to buyers, sellers and renters. She explores all available resources to meet the needs of her clients. She uses her extensive knowledge and creative approach to marketing homes and she provides a wide range of guidance and assistance to buyers including unique approaches to financing and credit improvement to achieve the best possible results. I highly recommend Danielle to anyone in the market to buy, sell or rent a home.
Bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $150K in Bellefontaine, OH.
As first-time home buyers about two years ago, Danielle was patient, understanding, and willing to do what needed to be done to get us moved so I didn't have an hour each way commute every day. She had to go outside her comfort zone into Logan County, but she came through like a champ and we LOVE our house! The market was pretty wonky then and she made the process as smooth as possible considering there were some significant challenges we had to over come.