Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
About Dave Overholser
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
"Professional Results Guaranteed"
I am currently licensed in WV and VA as a real estate sales agent and am working with Keller Williams Rice Realty. I have solutions for virtually every situation so feel free to contact me for any questions or home buying/selling needs. If you are looking for home I can certainly help you with that as well, not only with homes in the MLS I also have access to an investor MLS with owner financed homes. View my Keller Williams site and sign up for my informative emails here: www.DaveOverholser.com
I have been working in my own business for the past 3 years and specializing in rent to own homes (lease/options) www.EZFinanceHomes.net. I have been fairly successful in this market and it creates a Win Win situation for both the seller and tenant buyer. I have also done wholesaling and other real estate strategies.
For the seller they get these benefit
They get their sales price for the home.
· The tenants will take care of all day to day maintenance on the property = No tenant hassles.
· Keep the tax benefits of owning a property = More money in your pocket.
· Have somebody in your property with an owner mentality and not a renter.
· Reduce or eliminate your negative cash flow.
· Experience positive financial and emotional benefits of getting your property handled.
· Get fast resultsPay no hidden fees.
Tenant Buyers have these benefits:
- No bank qualifying to get started, as long as you have a job and can afford the payments and can make the down payment, most are approved.
- Your down payment and a portion of the rent that you pay each month is credited towards the purchase price of the house.
- Usually only a 1-3% down payment is needed
- You get a chance to "try out the house" before you buy
- If you have credit issues, this gives you the opportunity to repair or build your credit while you are building equity and living in the house.