David Tellier's uncanny ability to help people find what they are looking for in a house or condominium has earned him the nickname, The Homefitter. He tailors his expertise to your individual lifestyle and budget, and makes the whole process seem easy. He's also an expert negotiator who thrives on getting you the best deal possible. Whether you're buying or selling real estate, you'll want David Tellier on your side. Contact him today!
- Ten years real estate sales experience
- Principal and one of the founders of two startup companies.
- Over 20 years international sales and marketing experience.
- Transportation Engineer for HNTB, five years.
- US Army Veteran
Education & Certification
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate License
- New Hampshire Real Estate License
- Bachelor of Science – Cornell University School of Engineering
- MBA Marketing Management – Pace University (New York City)