"I am incredibly pleased to be joining the Baird & Warner real estate family. In today's environment, a high-touch field such as real estate demands expert market knowledge, unparalleled reach and high-tech resources — and the capabilities at Baird & Warner are second to none. Affiliating with Baird & Warner ensures that our clients will enjoy a top-flight experience for all of their real estate needs — whether buying, selling or financing a home."
A Board of Director of the National Association of Realtors for the past five years, Dean Rouso has also served the real estate industry in 2010 and 2011 as President of Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) — one of the nation's largest Multiple Listing Services, with more than 35,000 members. He is also the past President of the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® (MORe) the sixth largest Realtor Association in the nation with more than 14,000 members. Additional past roles include the board of directors for the LaGrange Business Association of which he also served as president in 2001.
Rouso underwent intensive formal training in negotiation strategy and skills. And has attended numerous continuing education courses in negotiations. Over the past 14 years that Rouso has worked in Lagrange-Lagrange Park, he has very successfully negotiated more than $250 million dollars of real estate for more than 800 buyers and sellers.
Rouso takes a consultative approach in helping his team's seller and buyer clients assess their needs and then discuss the most effective and efficient options available toward meeting their goals. He and his clients then design a personalized game plan or strategy that will result in the most beneficial client property sale or purchase based on using the power of the "Team" approach. Aside from staying on the cutting edge of the fast-moving real estate industry, Rouso focuses on designing innovative marketing plans for his seller's properties that yields them the greatest price the marketplace will offer. He uses his vast knowledge of the real estate marketplace to help families and individuals buy and sell homes or take care of the details of their relocation.
Rouso has been awarded several accolades throughout his tenure as a top-selling REALTOR. Accomplishments, awards and honors include:
- 2006 - 2001 – #1 Associate in LaGrange-LaGrange Park-Western Springs offices of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for dollar volume, number of homes listed as well as homes sold
- 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 & 2001 – Awarded Coldwell Banker's International President's Premier, which is the highest award possible ranking Dean Rouso in the top 1% of All 75,000 Coldwell Banker Associates WORLDWIDE
- 2002 & 2001 – Awarded Illinois Association of REALTORS® President's Club Ruby Award, which is the highest award possible for Outstanding Realty Sales Performance in Illinois
- 1999 & 2000 – President's Elite and #1 associate for number of Listings Taken, Listings Sold Homes Sold in Eastern Dupage-Western Cook Region, which includes LaGrange, Hinsdale-Ogden, Hinsdale in the Village, Lombard, Downers Grove & Elmhurst. Closed over 82 transactions in 2000 ranking number 5 in the company for number of properties Listed, Sold & Closed
- 1999 & 2000 – Presented Realtor Association of Western Suburbs President's Award
- 2002 - Certified Home Enhancement Specialist (Accredited Staging Professional-ASP)
- 2002 - Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Previews Property Specialist – Exclusive High-End Luxury Home Marketing Certification. Coldwell Banker's Previews marketing program offers specialized tools and diverse resources to cater to this special niche, in fact, no other firm sells more high-end properties than Coldwell Banker
- 2003 – Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Earned prestigious designation held by only 4% of all agents in the United States
- 2002 – Earned Cendant Mobility's Relocation Certified Inventory Specialist (CMIS) and Certified Marketing Specialist (CMMS) Designations
- 2002 – Coldwell Banker's Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS) Designation. Amongst the 1st 15 Realtors 75,000 worldwide to receive this certification
- 1999 – Graduate of the Illinois Association of Realtors Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- 1998 – Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) from National Association of Realtors