The real estate market is ever changing and realtors' business models are changing as well. Here is how you may find me different from other realtors:
1) When you use me, you will not have a team of people to talk to and wonder where I am. I will always be your single point of contact. Therefore, you will always get my expertise and help. There are a number of realtors that segment their business to others in a team approach. I don't believe in that and will always be there for you!
2) Think of me as point guard in basketball. I want people in this transaction that I can throw the ball to and they will catch it and make things happen. It takes more than just me to get through a real estate transaction. And one person dropping the ball can be devastating to you. I have a lot of experience and take great liberties to surround myself with the best people that will help us through the transaction. I can feel good that you will use the best lenders, inspectors, trades (roofers, plumbers, handymen), title people, home warranty companies, etc. You will always get professional people that are not looking to make a quick sale. They want to continue the relationship with me to bring them more business. Therefore, you will get the royal treatment from those that I have developed a relationship with and trust.
3) I have 20 years of experience in real estate, have an undergraduate from A.S.U in marketing and an MBA. I also hold several real estate credentials, including the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) which requires that you have completed a number of transactions versus some credentials that only require you to sit through a class. What does that mean to you? I am going to give you some advice that is educated, not only because I am educated, but also because of the high number of transactions that I (not my team) have completed. You will get my experience from reviewing comparables, negotiating, how to compare lenders, and more. Buying real estate is a big deal and I will be there to guide and help you. I do this several times a year (I live it and breathe it). . . you can read all you want to get educated, but, to live it and experience it in the real world . . . that is where I will help you.
4) My clients love me and tell me I spoil them compared to other real estate transactions they have experienced. Sometimes I don't even understand that. I wouldn't even know how not to give you excellent service. I am interested in you. I also know that if I do a good job, not only will you come back to me in the future, but you will give me referrals. I am not a one trick pony just looking for one deal and then moving on never to be seen again! I want you to rave about me to all your friends and be my next raving fan.
5) I list properties and represent buyers almost equally. I work weekends. I have dogs as my children and can focus on you. I rarely take vacations because I have passion to be there for you when you need me. I love what I do. I was in technology sales in corporate America and have the best skills. But chose this profession because I believe I am needed to help you (did I say I love it).
6) I will never leave you! If you need me for anything after the sale . . . don't think I move on. I will be here for you. Need advice about your next house project or need a trade to fix something . . . call me.
7) I was a high producing agent working for one of the large companies. Now, I am the Designated Broker and Manager of Key Results Realty LLC. I work within the law, but can be creative and nimble compared with other brokers. If it doesn't work, I can fix it without a committee meeting and vote. I can be nimble and fast to make decisions. If I run across something unusual and need advice, I have industry partners (including the Arizona Association of Realtors Legal Hotline) to call. I stay educated and abreast of my industry and you will benefit greatly by this business model.