Buying a new home is one of the most significant purchases you will ever make. Most of us will only make this decision one or possibly two times in our lifetime and the process can be overwhelming. The industry is constantly changing, banking rules and regulations are complex and come with strict timelines, what is common in one state is different in another, and builders are constantly changing and fine-tuning their communities, floor plans and incentives. As you proceed with your decision to purchase a new home it is important that you use all of the resources that are available to you to help guide you through this process and insure that your dream home is indeed a home that you will enjoy for years to come.
I have personally purchased 8 homes located in 5 different states which has provided a deep understanding of the process of purchasing and financing a home. Six of my own personal homes have been new homes built by a builder specifically for me. This experienced combined with over 9 years of real estate experience in Sussex County, Delaware, has created a solid, well-rounded real estate background. In addition to knowing the market and the marketplace, I am focused on providing top level customer service to assist everyone in every way as they progress through the home purchase process. This approach has allowed me to assist over 100 families achieve their real estate goals. I welcome the opportunity to help you achieve yours as well.
Why Choose Don As Your Delaware Realtor
- Professionalism. I am fully trained and licensed in all aspects of Real Estate in Delaware.
- I will work for you by representing only you and your interest.
- Delaware real estate expert with experience in the total market (new construction and existing sales.)
- I live here and am familiar with the local area, businesses, and real estate climate.
- Complete service. From day one to settlement and beyond, I can assist with inspections, selections, mortgage applications, mortgage lenders, settlement agents and the building process; and after settlement, contractors for additions like decks, patios, custom painting, etc.
- Focused on providing top level customer service. There is no concern or question, however big or small, that doesn't deserve 100% attention and resolution in the most timely manner.