Doron doesn't just promise to sell your home (for sellers) or buy you a great home (buyers) - he GUARANTEES it in writing! Doron is in the top 1% of all real estate brokers in the state of Washington. He received the prestigious "Best in Client Satisfaction" award from Seattle Magazine for the last 3 years. And check out all his great reviews on Zillow.
Doron and his team offer:
* A full understanding of what seller and buyers want and need.
* Up-to-date, thorough knowledge of homes on the market.
* Superior negotiation skills..
* Specialized knowledge of the best possible financing options available (lowest downs
payment, lowest rate, Lowest monthly payment).
* A superior team of professionals to help in all aspects of the transaction.
* For buyers: a service program that makes it quick and easy for you to preview homes that you are interested in.
Unlike most real estate brokers, Doron started his career in real estate as an investor. He bought his first home in 1994, while still in graduate school at the University of Washington. During his first five years he had successfully bought and/or sold over 40 investment properties, both residential and commercial.
Combining his well-honed communication, analytic and negotiation skills with compassion and kindness, he loves creating win-win situations for all parties involved. Doron uses his vast knowledge, experience and know-how to help traditional buyer and sellers navigate today's tricky marketplace. He loves educating and sharing his insights to help create well informed client. Whether steering clients in the right direction (or away from the wrong one) or holding their hand during the "scary parts", Doron is famous for doing whatever it takes to get the job done, and done right.
Doron lives with his wife, Juju and kids (8 & 12) in the Greenwood-Phinney neighborhood of Seattle. His interests included outdoors sports, reading and meditating.
Doron is an active member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) and the Commercial Brokers Association (CBA).