- Started selling real estate in 1975, owned Country Squire Real Estate with partner David Cianciolo
- Country Squire merged with Badger Realty in 1989
- Past President of the Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member of White Mt. Community Health Center and Arts Jubilee
- Former Ski Patrol for Cranmore Mountain
- BS and MBA from Boston College (Go Eagles!)
- Avid enthusiast of all sports
- Loves to ski, bike, golf, and play ice hockey
- Lives in Conway with his wife, Louise, and son Patrick
Designations: CRS*, GRI**
Personal Statement: "I am enthusiastic about everything I do-I always give 100%,-that is a promise!" -Ed
Specialty: Licensed Broker in New Hampshire • Residential sales & listings, commercial/investment properties
*The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. CRS members comprise just 4 percent of all REALTORS®.
**Graduate REALTOR® Institute designees have made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services to their clients. The GRI curriculum incorporates a common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals. A REALTOR® who possesses the GRI designation has not only completed a course of study required by the program, but also subscribes to the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.