My name is Elizabeth Goodchild and I have been a highly successful real estate professional in the Northwest Chicago Suburbs for 20 years. My personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate, helping people with the most important investment in their lives! With 20 years of experience, solid financial background and proven track record you can count on me to represent you as your Realtor agent. I use the latest technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success. Please enjoy my website. It is just one of the many successful tools I use to assist my clients in marketing their real estate.
- 25 YEARS OF REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE.
- C.P.A. – Certified Public Accountant
- M.B.A. – Masters in Business Administration
- G.R.I. – Graduate of Realtors® Institute
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- FSSR – Foreclosure, Short Sale, REO
- RDCPro™ – REO Default Certified Professional
- Primary Markets: First Time Homebuyers, Mover-Uppers, Luxury Home Market.