- Elzbieta Ravin
- Elzbieta Ravin
- Elzbieta "Ela" Ravin| 127
Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
About Elzbieta "Ela" Ravin
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
For local expertise in the Morris County and Essex County Area Contact Me.
· Buying a home? I will listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
· Selling a home? My marketing approach relies on: a strong Internet presence and hands-on personal touch. I can help sellers in need to stage their home to show beautifully. My goal is to sell your home with the least stress to you. Your satisfaction is my number one priority.
· Work Experience: Skilled in marketing, advertising, finance and business to work for your buying or selling needs.
· Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Professional
B.S. in Business Administration, Montclair State University
American Institute of Banking
Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Services
Member of National Association of Realtors
Fluent in Polish, English, German and conversational in Russian
· Communities I Serve: All communities in Morris & Essex County with an emphasis on Denville, Hanover Twp. Livingston, Mendham, Montville, Morris Plains, Morristown, Mt. Lakes, Parsippany, Randolph, Rockaway and Roxbury.
· Community Involvement: President, HUGS For Children, Inc. In 2000, I founded non-profit charitable organization dedicated to helping children in need. HUGS has been the subject of several stories over the years in the N.J. Star Ledger, The Daily Record and Randolph Reporter newspaper, News 12 NJ and Channel 63 News Cable TV.
As a PTA volunteer, I spear-headed "Eagle Enrichment", after school program for the children at the Center Grove Elementary School in Randolph