As a top New Jersey Real Estate Agent, the keys to Elzbieta "Ela" Ravin's success is the relationships and friendships she builds with her clients. Ela treats each home as her own, her clients as family, and works with total care and personal attention on every transaction. She utilizes her expertise not only in real estate, but also with her passion for home staging in preparing a property for the market place, or in searching for your dream home. Her aim is to bring absolute satisfaction to her clients. Ela's goal is to keep more money in your pocket, and to allow you to rest assured knowing that everything is taken care of.
For local expertise in the Morris County and Essex County Area Contact Me.
· Buying a home? I will listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
· Selling a home? My marketing approach relies on: a strong Internet presence and hands-on personal touch. I can help sellers in need to stage their home to show beautifully. My goal is to sell your home with the least stress to you. Your satisfaction is my number one priority.
· Work Experience: Skilled in marketing, advertising, finance and business to work for your buying or selling needs.
- Top Agent-Morris Plains Office
- NJ Top Real Estate Agent,
as published in New Jersey Monthly Magazine - March 2013 & 2014
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- Circle of Excellence, Silver 2012, 2013
- ABR, CNE, SIRVA and Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Zillow and Trulia Premier Agent
· Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Professional since 2007
- B.S. in Business Administration, Montclair State University
- American Institute of Banking
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Services
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Fluent in Polish, English, German and conversational in Russian
· Communities I Serve: All communities in Morris & Essex County with an emphasis on Denville, Hanover Twp. Livingston, Kinnelon, Mendham, Montville, Morris Plains, Morristown, Morris Twp., Mt. Lakes, Parsippany, Randolph, Rockaway, Verona, Wayne.
· Community Involvement: President, HUGS For Children, Inc. In 2000, I founded non-profit charitable organization dedicated to helping children in need. HUGS has been the subject of several stories over the years in the N.J. Star Ledger, The Daily Record and Randolph Reporter newspaper, News 12 NJ and Channel 63 News Cable TV.
As a PTA volunteer, I spear-headed "Eagle Enrichment", after school program for the children at the Center Grove Elementary School in Randolph