Showed home in 2015 in Mid City, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
Emanuel works at lightening speed. He is very responsive and proactive. He understood very quickly what I was looking for. He showed me several homes and got me viewings immediately. He is very polite and friendly.
Response from Emmanuel on 02/24/2015
I see you were forced to select "4" in the "Process Expertise" and "Negotiation Skills" because we didn't have the opportunity submitted an offer before you had to stop your search. I assure you that I excel in those two areas. They are perhaps my best skills, with-which I save my clients a lot of money; and have a near perfect record with my buyers in multiple offer situations. I look forward negotiating for you soon. Thank you for your review.
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $975K in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, CA.
I need to say how much I am grateful to Emmanuel Xuereb. Emmanuel takes you through every step: research, offer, negotiation, financing, escrow, inspections, repairs and more, even after the closing. He's always there for you, always responding. His work (quality and time) is simply amazing. He's always a step ahead, always anticipating what needs to be done or say to close the deal. He takes care of every detail.
Buying a home is a stressful process, especially in a this very competitive market, with multiple offers on the table. You need Emmanuel to be on your side because he's a great negotiator. He understands your needs and profile, and secures every aspects of the transaction with flexibility, patience and a smile. By the way, he's fluent in French, which was really helpful for me. Merci Emmanuel. :-)
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $850K in Beverly Glen, Los Angeles, CA.
So great!! Not pushy like some tend to be. Patient, respectful, and genuinely had our best interests at heart. Not only was he great to work with, but we found his company a pleasure! A really cool and relaxed guy to be in touch and work with! I really do recommend him, and Im not likely to rate or review unless someone is truly special!! Em. is!!!!!
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $800K in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, CA.
Emmanuel is an outstanding real estate agent and we had a fantastic experience working with him to buy our house. This was our first home purchase in the US and we had serious reservations about real estate agents. Emmanuel changed that by going well beyond his duties again and again. We especially appreciated:
1) His intelligence. Emmanuel listened to us and understood our needs, preferences and limitations immediately. He wasted no time by guiding us quickly towards properties that suited us and that we could reasonably expect to afford.
2) His knowledge. Emmanuel devised our bidding strategy and advised us to stay away from desirable properties that were listed within our budget but that he correctly predicted would sell above what we could afford. We therefore focused on one property and were successful at the very first opportunity. He guided us throughout the offer, escrow and closing process allowing us to understand and feel comfortable with all aspects of the purchase. As first time buyers this was much appreciated.
3) Emmanuel is a great negotiator. The seller accepted our final bid in a very competitive sale. Emmanuel quickly built a relationship with the seller and understood what it took to make our offer stand out. After our offer was accepted and inspections were performed, he managed to extract significant concessions to repair and upgrade the property.
4) Emmanuel works very hard. He immediately knew when properties were on the market and was always available for visits. Once our offer was accepted, he took care of a battery of inspections and requests for repairs. His hard work helped him leverage his negotiating skills to get a reticent seller on board with repairs and upgrades and extending the closing date. This allowed us to focus on securing mortgage financing, which in our case was not a trivial task. A key reason our bid was successful was that Emmanuel committed to closing fast and his hard work made it happen.
5) His attention to detail. Emmanuel worked on our purchase as if it were his own. He noticed every little problem and anticipated every need that we would have as future owners. He helped alleviate the difficulties that arise after purchasing a home and built solid relationships with contractors - saving us time, energy and money even after closing.
6) His patience and flexibility. We went through an enormous amount of back and forth with our lender to secure their mortgage commitment. The parameters of the loan changed several times. Emmanuel was on hand throughout to help and worked with the seller to ensure the concessions would be acceptable to our lender.
7) He has a great sense of humour. Buying a home can be a very stressful experience. Emmanuel did his upmost to help us relax and take the challenges in our stride. Working with someone who smiles all the time is a real pleasure.
There are surely many more reasons to recommend Emmanuel. We feel very fortunate he was on our side and we would never have secured our dream home without him. There is no doubt we will ask him to represent us if/when we decide to sell. It was a great working with you Emmanuel, thanks!
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $475K in Highland Park, Los Angeles, CA.
Emmanuel was amazing to work with, very knowledgable, and helpful! He succesfully listed and sold our exsiting property as well as helped us purchase a beautiful new property, fulfilling all of our very specific needs. I highly recommend Emmanuel for any and all your real estate needs! Two thumbs up, 5 stars!!
Emmanuel was such a pleasure to work with! He went above and beyond with my home. I couldn't believe it when he already had offers on my home way, way above asking before the open house even happened. He did such an amazing job, I wouldn't trust any other realtor moving forward, he will be our "go to" guy! Thanks Emmanuel!!
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $1.375M in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, CA.
Emmanuel recently helped us with both a home purchase and a home sale. Emmanuel was very helpful and knowledgeable in guiding us through both. We bought one of the first homes he showed us and the closing process went relatively quickly except for one slight delay with the financing On the home sale Emmanuel advised us to make some needed repairs to the home we were selling before putting it on the market and as a result we got 5 offers within 2 days of our first open home, all at over the asking price. I would highly recommend Emmanuel to both home buyers and home sellers.
Bought a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $850K in West Hollywood, CA.
Emmanuel helped me get into this property before anyone else saw it, so I didn't have to have any negotiations. He got my taste perfectly and found me my dream home. Fun to be around, and very knowledgeable.
Bought a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $600K in West Hollywood, CA.
Emmanuel is extremely fast and efficient. He made the impossible possible. I don't know if I would have gotten this home the way I did if it wasn't for him. He provided me with knowledge and connected me with all the appropriate people who were the best of the best as well.
Bought a Condo home in 2013 in Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA.
We met Emmanuel online when we started our long distance search for a home in Los Angeles. At first I had hesitations about working with someone we met online and expect to be represented well. Emmanuel earned our trust when we met him in person with his expertise, knowledge of the market, and kind and honest personality. We were in multiple offers sellers market but we ended up getting our dream home even though ours was not the highest offer, thanks to Emmanuel's excellent negotiation skills. He negotiated for extra items even though we did not even think about asking for them. He even successfully negotiated a credit from the seller at the closing of the escrow. On top of his expertise, Emmanuel was a pleasure to work with. We not only got our dream home but we also gained a life long family friend. He is the best real estate professional we ever worked with throughout a 25 year span buying and selling property in various national and international real estate markets. We feel so lucky we had the good fortune of meeting Emmanuel.