The Local Expert badge is awarded to those who have made valuable contributions in a specific city or neighborhood on Zillow. Local Experts are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content at a local level. The more and better the contributions a user makes that relate to that city or neighborhood, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $300K in Lake Elsinore, CA.
Erenie is professional, genuine, positive, motiviated, knowledgable, responsive, and a great negotiator. She works hard, and is very dedicated to her clients. She makes everything look so easy because she's just that good. Erenie communicates very well via phone, text, email and in-person. Erenie provides excellent service at a very reasonable/competitve rate. She exceeded our expectation regarding price, schedule and customer service.
A few highlights:
1) She took a few days vacation during our listing period, and still made time to respond to my phone call and emails. She was very responsive throughout the entire process.
2) Erenie has an excellent photograher who made our home look amazing, including the virtual tour. We had over 30 different families come look at our home in the first month. After every showing, Erenie was available to give us the summary of how the showing went, and let us know her opinion of the potential buyer.
3) Erenie utilizes e-sign via email for most of the documents we needed to sign and it made the process very efficient.
4) We accepted a contigent offer, since our Buyer had to sell their home. Erenie represented both buyer and seller, and even helped our buyer sell their home! The entire transaction was a success.
5) We accepted an offer that was $900 less than our final listing price. Erenie credited that amount to our net proceeds; not many agents would do that.
I highly recommend Erenie, and will use her again for future real estate transactions.
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $325K in Lake Elsinore, CA.
The home purchase would not have been possible without the help and guidance of Erenie Fortney, who was our RE agent. She found a home for us on just the second try, which is really impressive considering the current Southern Cal market. For anyone looking to buy a home, you can't do better than her. She often times has an inventory of over 15 homes, and might just have the home you're looking for (that was certainly the case for us). She comes with our top recommendation.
Sold a Single Family home in 2006 for approximately $600K in Lake Elsinore, CA.
I'm realizing that this review is Long Long overdue. I've known Erenie Fortney since 2006, when she listed and sold my home on Cedarhill Lane. I have kept in contact with Erenie since then and have have serveral more real estate transactions with her, including the home I'm currently living in located in Lake Elsinore.
I have recomended several friends including family (my daughter and son-in-law), whom have all bought a home with her.
I couldn't think of a better agent including her assistant, Rosie to give you 100% and if the system allowed a higher star rating, it would be well deserved.
As a homeowner, invester etc, I would without a doubt, recommend Erenie Fortney when either selling or buying your home. She is simply the best agent around.
My hats off to her and her staff. Thank you, A. Asman
Sold a Single Family home in 2012 in Lake Elsinore, CA.
Erenie was highly recommended to us. After working and dealing with her, she did not disappoint us. She is a really honest and hard working agent that puts her clients first and does not stick you with just any home to make a quick dollar. She is always willing to go the extra mile and puts in 110% to satisfy her clients. We experienced her patience and expertise to get the deal done. We feel like we just added a realtor and a friend to our family. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good realtor. There are not many like her. It was a blessing to have her represent us as our realtor on a couple of transactions. (Erenie Fortney, THE REAL DEAL CLOSER).
Erenie is a very good Real Estate agent; she will always go out of her way to help her customer. We are blessed to have the opportunity to have her as are agent. She helped us to sell our house at a good price and timely manner, and she also helped us to close on time for our’s new home we have purchased. We would recommend her to any person that wants good service from a real estate agent. Thanks Erenie!