KNOW YOUR AGENT
- Graduate of Williamson Free School Of Mechanical Trades (Technical Sciences)
- Licensed PENNSYLVANIA REAL ESTATE AGENT License # RS319817
- Over a decade in Construction Management, Property Management, Real Estate
- Development, Property Acquisitions, and Commercial Sales
- Extensive Knowledge and Understanding of all phases of Real Estate Development, Building Trades, and Contract Negotiation
- Born, Raised, and a Current Conshohocken Resident
In today's current market I believe you need to have a healthy mix between specialization, market recognition, and ability to adapt to the changing trends. In order to aggressively, strategically, and successfully practice Real Estate you need to live, breath, and believe in your market. I make it my personal responsibility to stay current with all changes, updates, and moves while your home is being marketed. The minimum is where I start… I pride myself in going above and beyond your best interests, good faith, diligent effort, and professionalism.
While many agents believe the most important part of a real estate transaction is simple to satisfy the client. That sounds all well and good but simply making the client happy isn't enough anymore. I will work day in and day out committing myself to making sure that your transaction is nothing short of perfect. It is my first priority to go above and beyond the industries standard level of service in order to set a new level of precedence.
The best "Thank You" my Office can receive is a referral and they will be doing everything possible behind the scenes to make sure that happens. We are a team and will support your transaction as such in every way shape and form.
ERNIE L. FACCHINE III
Keller Williams Real Estate
910 Harvest Dr, Suite 100
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Cell: 610-721-7599 www.thefacchinegroup.com www.thefacchinegroup.org