Bought a Townhouse home in 2014 for approximately $300K in Conshohocken, PA.
Ernie is the man! He was very knowledgeable about the area in which we were looking, and he was very receptive to our critiques of various properties. At the same time, he challenged us to look beyond our narrow focus, which was helped to provide a lot more perspective as first-time homebuyers. I would recommend Ernie to any of my friends.
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $275K in Bridgeport, PA.
Ernie was great! He just helped us sell our home. We did it in incredible time - faster than we expected. He is very knowledgeable of the process and is very clear about the process, which was great for first-time sellers like us. He helped us through extensive negotiating and was more than available whenever we needed him. When things got rough, he made sure we felt protected and well-represented.
I would recommend Ernie to anyone and everyone looking to buy or sell their home. You will be happy you did.
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $200K in Roslyn, PA.
Ernie was nothing short of amazing through our entire home buying process. We were first time buyers and Ernie made sure to answer all of our questions. He clearly brought a lot of experience to the table which helped us immensely. I cannot say enough good things about him. Overall a great guy.
Ernie has great experience in real estate and knows very well how to handle his profession. He is very responsive and very keen on keeping his client's best interests as a priority. Having set a very tight timeline to close the deal, Ernie was able to work in a timely manner to pull the deal through. My home buying experience turned out to be very stressful because of numerous issues brought up by the mortgage bank I had picked, and had it not been for Ernie's dedicated and committed attitude in seeing things through and working against all odds, I would have not been able to buy the house.
I am thoroughly satisfied for having picked Ernie to be my agent and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a home.
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $375K in Lafayette Hill, PA.
Ernie helped us find a new home as we began our new family. With being due at the same time as we had decided to move, I was worried about the anxiety that we would be having at this time, but with his professionalism and care for his clients, our moving up and through the day of settlement was quite seamless. Also, to note, I appreciated his immediate response night or weekends! To sum it, Ernie is the realtor I would recommend in a split second. From selling our old house, which he did in 6 days with his awesome listing to the closing on both houses on settlement day, he was always there making sure the process was as simple as he could possibly make it!
My partner and I had the pleasure to work with Ernie in locating multiple investment properties over the past year in the Conshohocken area. Working with investors can be quite difficult as an agent and I would recommend any buyer looking to find a home in this area to utilize Ernie’s exemplarily experience and talents. Here are some of the insights I took from working with Ernie:
1. Personality--Ernie is very patient, easy-going, but aggressive in trying to help you find your home or reach your investment goals. He puts his customers first, gets to know you, works to understand your priorities and makes sure the priorities are being met. He's not going to try to find/sell you something that's not going to benefit you as an individual, family or investor.
2. In-Touch--Ernie knows what is going on in the marketplace. You can ask him about new homes, rental properties, short-sale homes and he will give you the landscape and competitive picture. I pride myself in doing diligent research and I can tell you that Ernie is on-the-money every time. He’ll help you avoid traps of investing or buying in a poor location. Ernie’s knowledge of areas throughout Conshohocken and other western Philly suburbs, crime incidents, politics, demographics is incredible.
3. Strong network of relationships in the community—Ernie was raised and resides in the Conshohocken area. This longevity in the area has enabled him to build long-term relationships with every industry that touches the real estate trade. If you need them, he will put those connections to work.
4. Accessibility--Ernie is always available. You tell Ernie the type of communication vehicle you prefer (text, email, phone) and he will be on it! If I ever have a question about a property or area Ernie is on it.
5. Knows His Stuff – If you are an investor or just buying your first home, Ernie’s experience and knowledge of the entire real estate ecosystem will be an incredible asset. I implore you to trust his advice, instincts and knowledge of western Philly suburb real estate market.
Ernie is extremely knowledgable about the area I bought in, Conshohocken PA. He had a good understanding of what I was looking for in a home, and actively looked for properties that fit my criteria. He was also able to answer questions and provide information on the structural aspects of the home. Ernie understood and explained the entire process, and answered any and all questions I had as a first home buyer. Additionally, he didn't mind taking the time to discuss questions and concerns with my parents, who accompanied us in looking at homes. Ernie was extremely responsive through out the process, typically answering emails immediately. He was also available any time I called. Ernie took the lead and guided me through negotiation, including home price, sellers assist, and home inspection. I would recommend him to anyone.
Ernie was so knowledgeable, patient and understanding it made the whole process amazingly stress free and easy. From the first day we started looking to the last signature on settlement day he was there to guide us along. I am so glad we chose him to help us and will continue to sing his praises to out friends and family.
Ernie has provided outstanding knowledge, service and reliability to myself and my current housemates. His ability to respond to any matter that we went to him with made the process of finding a home to rent painless. He is very understanding and is able to see all sides of any spectrum that may arise. He has a sense of urgency with everything that he does, which speaks to how great his professionalism is.
As a native of Montgomery County, Ernie provided expert knowledge and insight into the current market and local real estate landscape. Moreover, his diligence and acute attention to detail made the pre-closing process smooth and efficient, and the closing itself painless.
Most importantly, however, was Ernie's commitment to the client on a personal level. Ernie is genuine in his desire to place people in homes that they will be proud of, and he has the tenacity and negotiating capabilities to do so in a way that makes you feel confident about your investment.
As a first time home buyer, I cannot thank Ernie enough for his passion and commitment, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new home.