Experience - 20+ Years Successfully Selling Real Estate More Less
• 2004 to Present – Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker and
Co-Owner of Keller Williams Realty Puget sound. (200+ licensed real estate agents)
• 2003 to Present – State of Washington Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
• 1994 to 2003 – State of Washington Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
• 1970 to Present – Real Estate Investor & Property Manager
• 2004 – Established All Seattle Tacoma Area Realty Services LLC and built the All STARS Team of experienced professionals serving King and Pierce County home buyers, sellers and real estate investors.
Formal Education -
Always Learning to Better Serve You
Licensed Washington State Real Estate Broker – 2003 to Present
Licensed to sell Real Estate in the State of Washington – since 1994
Continuing education courses in all aspects of real estate law, taxation, 1031 deferred tax exchanges, accounting, real estate marketing, finance, appraisal techniques, commercial and residential real estate investments, new construction and property development, environmental, land use and zoning issues, on-site wastewater management, wetlands and shore lands, investment property management, home inspection techniques, agency law, negotiating and ethics.
Additional training on computer software, web site design and internet marketing.
Advanced Academic Degrees
Masters in Business Administration – (MBA)
Batchelor of Fine Arts degree (BFA) – Graphic Design, Advertising& Marketing
University of Washington – Seattle, Washington
Awards and Special Recognition –
Awarded "Best Real Estate Agent" in Area
• 2003 & 2004 & 2005 & 2006 & 2007 & 2008 – Voted "The Best Real Estate Agent" as awarded by the Federal Way Mirror community newspaper for the past six years.
• 2005 & 2006 & 2007 – Top Producer Awards from Keller Williams Realty International.
• 1994 to 2004 – Annual President''''s Gold and President''''s Elite awards for sales volume with John L. Scott RE.
Local, National & International Experience
• Lifetime resident of both King and Pierce Counties – five generations residing in the Browns Point – Dash Point and Federal Way area!
• Retired from an award-winning career as a publishing company vice president.
• Internationally published writer, journalist and photographer.
• Browns Point Bulletin – Editor and Publisher since 1994 (community service position)
• Diverse multi-cultural knowledge from 8-year around-the-world sailing sabbatical.
• Views the world as a global community where we are temporary stewards of our environment with the goal to leave a meaningful legacy to benefit future generations.
Professional Memberships and
Special Training Designations
• Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
• Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Seattle - King County Association of Realtors (SKCAR)
• Tacoma – Pierce County Association of Realtors (TPCAR)
• International Luxury Home Marketing Institute – Founding Member (ILHMI)
• National Association of Rental Property Managers (NARPM)
• Washington Association of Realtors (WAR)
• Women''''s Council of Realtors (WCR)
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• Accredited Sellers Representative (ASR)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Rental Housing Association of Tacoma – Pierce County (RHATPC) TimeZoneGMTOffset