Licensed certified professional home inspector performing home inspections in the Fort Worth / Dallas TX and surrounding areas.More Less
* Certified and licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission.
* Associate member of ASHI - American Society of Home Inspectors.
* Member of NACHI - National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
* Superior Service Guarantee. I'm so confident that you will be thrilled with my services, I provide an unconditional money-back guarantee. If I have not met your expectations, I'll refund your fee. It's that simple!
* Electronic generated reports with digital photos.
* Experienced home inspector with hundreds of home inspections performed in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
* WDI (wood destroying insects) inspections can be arranged for you by a licensed third party company to be performed at the same time as the home inspection.
* Weekend appointments available.
* Associate member of the Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS® with Supra Key access.
* Competitive pricing. I go beyond the minimum standards to ensure you receive the very best value for your money.
* Customer service that continues after the inspection. I am always there for you anytime you have a question or concern about your home....I'm just a email or phone call away.
If you have been shopping around for home inspectors, you are probably finding it difficult to tell what to look for in a good home inspector. Here are some questions you should consider asking a potential inspector.
* Is the home inspector a state licensed Professional Inspector? The state issues three tiers of licenses to inspectors. Apprentice, Real Estate Inspector and the highest level, Professional Home Inspector, which is the level I hold.
* Has the home inspector inspected hundreds or thousands of houses? An home inspector can obtain a license without any inspection experience.
* Is the home inspector fully insured in case he or she is negligent or damaged the property?
* How much does the home inspector charge to re-inspect repaired items?
* Is the home inspector physically able to effectively inspect areas such as the attic area or inspect under the house if it has a pier and beam foundation?
* Does the home inspector exceed the minimum state requirement of 16 hours of continuing education per year? A good inspector will attend as many continuing education classes as possible to sharpen their skills. They should also be a member of an inspector association such a NACHI or ASHI that requires extra education requirements
* Does the home inspector give a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service you receive?
Proudly Serving These Areas
Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale, Benbrook, Lake Worth, White Settlement, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Keller, Southlake, Azle, Blue Mound, Colleyville, Crowley, Everman, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Keller, Kennedale, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Pantego, River Oaks, Saginaw, Watauga
Addison, Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Cockrel Hill, Coppell, Dallas, Desoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Garland, Grand Prarie, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, Wilmer, Wylie
Argyle, Aubrey, Bartonville, Carrollton, Corinth, Denton, Double Oak, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Justin, Krum, Lake Dallas, Lewisville, Little Elm, Oak Point, Pilot Point, Ponder, Roanoke, Sanger, Shady Shores, The Colony, Trophy Club, Westlake
Allen, Anna, Blue Ridge, Celina, Copeville, Fairview, Farmersville, Frisco, Josephine, Lavon, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Westminster, Weston
Alvord, Boyd, Bridgeport, Chico, Decatur, Greenwood, Newark, Paradise, Rhome, Slidell, New Fairview
Aledo, Dennis, Millsap, Peaster, Poolville, Springtown, Weatherford, Whitt, Willow Park
Alvarado, Burleson, Cleburne, Godley, Grandview, Joshua, Keene, Lillian, RioVista, Venus
Bowie, Capps Corner, Montague, Nocona, Ring Gold, St. Jo, Sunset
Waxahachie, Ennis, Italy
Granbury, Tolar, Lipan, Glen Rose
Call today for the best home inspections in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area.