Education:Worthington Kilbourne High SchoolMiami University, Farmer School of Business - BS in MarketingHondros College - Real Estate Why Real Estate?More Less
My family has been in commercial real estate, development, and property management for many years and it has always been a goal of mine to work in this industry.
Prior to graduation from Miami I began work with a local home builder, Fischer Homes. This experience gave me knowledge of the construction process, financing, and a strong understanding of the new build housing market. This also gave me the opportunity to connect with many builder sales reps and real estate agents, allowing me to spread and collect information quickly & efficiently for my clients.
I love what I do because it gives me the opportunity to work with new people everyday and connect into Columbus. Buying and Selling real estate in any community can be a very daunting task that causes stress and anxiety, but it shouldn't. My goal is to provide exceptional customer service & results while helping my clients to understand the real estate market. When I accomplish these goals, real estate becomes fun again.
10 Quick things about Frank:
1) I was Born in California, moved to Illinois, grew up in Worthington
2) I have one younger sister who is a Photography major at Ohio University
3) At age 3 I won my first trophy in a 5-8 year old Tractor Pull
4) My first broken bone was a finger early on in my 8 years of gymnastics which led to 15 more breaks through multiple sports during my athletic career
5) I set a goal my freshmen year of high school to obtain our school record in pole vault, which I accomplished my senior year at the State Track Meet (14')
6) When I was 18-19 I personally sold over $30,000 of Cutco Cutlery and moved to Cleveland to help open an office as a Sales Manager where we produced $250,000 of knife sales in just one summer
7) My freshmen year at college, living in the dorms, was the only year of my life I did NOT live with at least one dog
8) In 2007 I studied abroad in Luxembourg and in 2008 in SE Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, & Hong Kong)
9)I love technology. Whether its video games, social media, business utilities, innovative sciences, etc; I want to learn and share what I know with others