Chirag Shah is more than a qualified real estate agent. He is a dedicated, hard working individual who has the knowledge to help you and your family in any Real Estate situation. Chirag grew up in Westchester County with a need to give back to his community through his career. Chirag is now a Broker and Owner of Gateway Realty Corp of New York, where he uses his background education to serve the community. Chirag graduated with a B.A. in Communication Studies and spent time after graduating as a Financial Consultant with Nationwide Financial Network. It was during this position that Chirag found his passion for real estate and his desire to work with people.More Less
Chirag has extensive knowledge regarding Mortgage Finance that allows him to assist his clients in current markets, which are definitely challenging. Throughout his career in real estate, Chirag has worked to form programs that will enable homeowners to fulfill their dreams. Chirag believes wholeheartedly that the community he grew up in and his family provided the strong values he possesses today.
Chirag is very family oriented, wanting his family and those around him to succeed. Chirag's mission is to see you and your family move through the process of any real estate sale with ease and find the information or resources you need to answer any questions. Chirag will be on hand during the entire process to help serve all of his clients. Chirag values customer service and has constructed a team servicing model to give his clients the best possible service with every transaction they work on.
* Chirag believes in helping others become educated and achieving their goals
* Chirag has 3 Professional Designations: ABR, SFR and CSM. They are Accredited Buyers Representative, Shortsale and Foreclosure Resource, and Certified Social Marketer respectively
* Chirag is the Vice Chair for the Young Professionals Group for Westchester and Putnam County
* Additionally Chirag has earned the 2009 Silver Sales Award,
* Member of the Westchester Putnam Association of Realtors, the
* National Association of Realtors,
* Real Estate Buyers Agent Council