About GINA GRIFFITH
- Dedicated to Service
- Experienced in Residential and Commercial Sales
- Full Time Professional Realtor
- Willing to work evenings and weekends to help you find your dream home
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Tri-state area
- Ashland''s Top Producing Realtor since 2008
- More Real Estate transactions than any other Ashland Realtor in past 7 years
- Your satisfaction is my #1 priority
- Call Today for a FREE Market Analysis
- Home Search
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Ashland real estate professional, I''ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I''ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I''ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They''ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you''d like to buy or sell a home in the Ashland areas, please contact me.